| COMMISSIONS: INFO AND EXAMPLES
! UPDATE JULY 2022:
Some of this info is outdated. Relevant info will be published on the new website in August.
Contact me for more info:
| GENERAL INFO
Genres: primarily scenery-focused (landscape, interior, urban and so on). Other genres are negotiable.
Techniques: 3D Graphics, Digital Painting, or a mix of both.
Styles: usually realism or semi-realism. Other styles are negotiable.
Deadlines are negotiable and usually vary from one to three months.
Changes can be made several times, but please refrain from suggesting global changes when the work is almost done.
Ethics and common sense must be followed at all times during our conversation.
New! I'll be streaming working on your commission on Twitch.
Prices vary and depend on the complexity of the work.
Prepayment in USD within a month. It is possible to make prepayment in parts.
PayPal is my preferred service. Use of other services is negotiable.
Refunds are possible in exceptional cases, but only before I finished the work.
| HOW EXACTLY DO WE WORK TOGETHER?
1 You contact me on Discord or Telegram and we discuss all the relevant details about your commission.
We come to a mutually satisfying agreement and you make a payment in the time that is suitable for you (within a month).
2 I start to work and show you updates from time to time. Feel free to ask how the work is going if I'm silent.
If I stream working on your commission, I'll let you know beforehand so you can watch and guide the process live.
Be ready to wait one-three months until the commission is finished. Usually it doesn't take longer than three months.
3 Finally, I send two PNG files - with and without my watermark. I may publish your commission on any site. You may use both versions any way you like, but I'd be grateful if you would credit me when posting the commission. A tip is also welcomed.
- What is your exact pricing?
- My prices vary from $70 to $300 and more, mostly depending on the complexity of the work.
- What is more complicated work and what is less?
- For example, a regular landscape with simple composition, little detailing and one character is relatively easy to depict, I could take it for the base price.
Another example: original fantasy room with lots of different objects and several characters requires me to design the interior, furniture and accessories, make a bunch of custom models and textures from scratch, carefully establish the composition, set several layers of lighting and so on. Let's go with $200 and more in this case.
- Can you do [insert your topic, genre, style, character, scenery, etc]?
- I'm a universal artist with some experience in different areas of art, I can do (or try to do) almost anything. Tell me your ideas and we'll discuss them!
- What is your experience?
- I practice 3D, image editing and photography since 2013; music, design and digital painting since 2016. I started to take commissions at the beginning of 2020. Since then I've finished more than 30 commissions, most of them were taken on ych.commishes.
2021 © neeoray